Thu, Oct 13th, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM – Click here for tickets!
Looking for more than just margaritas when it comes to a tequila cocktail? Join us for a hybrid workshop, where we will explore all angles of this amazing spirit. We’ll taste through several different styles of tequila, discussing their flavor profiles and production techniques. We’ll also talk about the history of this agave spirit and the stories behind the people who make it. After getting well acquainted, we’ll jump into some hands-on cocktail making. You’ll learn how to enhance the natural flavors of tequila alongside other premium ingredients. By the end of the class, you’ll know your way around a well-balanced, delicious tequila cocktail that will leave you raising your glass and saying, “Salud!”
- Gain a greater understanding of tequila as a base spirit.
- Taste through different types of tequilas, discussing their production techniques and flavor profiles.
- Practice making well-balanced tequila cocktails.
- Learn about quality mixers and ingredients that help bring out the best flavors in tequila cocktails.
Guests Will Receive:
- One welcome cocktail
- Three hands-on cocktail-making opportunities.
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
- Two hours of instruction, including Q&A time with an Astor Center instructor.
- A special discount for all featured class products sold at Astor Wines & Spirits.