Wed, Feb 8th 6:30pm- 8:30-pm – Click here for tickets!
From north to south, this class will cover all sides of the Rhône Valley and the prestigious wine it produces. With both mountainous and Mediterranean influences, you’ll discover just how diverse this French winemaking region can be.
What you can expect:
- One welcome wine.
- Six tasting pours of Rhône Valley wine.
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
- Two hours of education—including a Q&A session—with an Astor Center instructor.
What you will learn:
- Why the Rhône Valley has become a go-to favorite of wine drinkers.
- An overview of Rhône grape varieties like Syrah, Grenache Blanc, Viognier, and more.
- The history and culture of the Rhône Valley.
- The variety of wine styles and blends that are produced in the Rhône.
- Discover your favorite Rhône wine by evaluating your preferences in tannin, acidity, and body.
- The different classifications of wines from this region.
Level: Beginner – Beyond Basics
Good For: Wine Enthusiasts, Wine Curious, Fun with Friends, Date Night
Style: Guided Tasting
Food Served: Bread & Cheese