Sat. Mar 25 3:00 – 5:00 PM – Click here for tickets!
High-quality, sophisticated, and drinkable: These are all words that describe both the red and white wines coming out of Germany and Austria today. Come expand your palate and step up your wine game with this workshop that focuses on the diverse and delicious offerings these Central European countries have to offer.
What you can expect:
- One welcome wine.
- Sample pours of three Austrian wines.
- Sample pours of three German wines.
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
- Two hours of instruction, including Q&A time with an Astor Center instructor.
What you will learn:
- The different styles of wine being produced across Germany and Austria.
- The unique grapes, growing methods, and climates of these countries.
- How to decipher labeling and classification systems of each country.
- Tips on how to pair Austrian and German wines with food.