|Monday, Apr 24 6:30 PM – Click here for tickets!|
In this class we delve even deeper into the Left and Right banks of Bordeaux. We’ll explore a higher-tier selection of wines from top producers and discuss details on individual vintages, age-ability and their ideal drinking window. This is a great next step if you are a Bordeaux enthusiast or if you’ve already taken the Bordeaux: Left Bank vs Right Bank class and are eager to learn and taste more!
What you can expect:
- Four higher-tier selections of Left Bank Bordeaux.
- Four higher-tier selections of Right Bank Bordeaux.
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
- Two hours of instruction, including Q&A time with an Astor Center instructor.
What you will learn:
- The effect of soil, climate, and viticulture on Bordeaux wines.
- How to determine the age-ability of a Bordeaux wine.
- The concept of “vintage” and its importance to the Bordeaux region.
- How to properly taste and discuss the components of wine.
- Global influence of Bordeaux in today’s market.