|Thursday, May 11 6:30 PM – Click here for tickets!|
Eastern Europe has some of the world’s oldest winemaking traditions with wines that are both diverse and exotic in flavor. Immerse yourself in the aromatic whites, funky orange wines, and unforgettable dessert wines of the region as you learn about the rich history of this unique wine region.
What you can expect:
- One welcome glass of wine.
- Six tasting pours of Eastern European wines.
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
- Two hours of education—including a Q&A session—with an Astor Center instructor.
What you will learn:
- The time-honored winemaking traditions of Slovenia, Georgia, and more.
- A breakdown of this large region’s various winemaking styles and indigenous grapes.
- The flavor profiles of Eastern European wines—and how to describe them.
- How to read labels and select wines based on your preferences.
Level: Beginner – Beyond Basics
Good for: Wine Enthusiasts, Wine Curious, Fun with Friends
Style: Guided Tasting
Food Served: Bread & Cheese
What people are saying about this instructor:
“Had a really enjoyable evening. Tess did a fantastic job. Learned a lot.”