|Thursday, May 11 6:30 PM – Click here for tickets!|
Make the most of your farmers market finds. In this hands-on workshop, you’ll master cocktail-making with the freshest seasonal ingredients.
What you can expect:
- One seasonally-inspired welcome cocktail.
- At least 3 hands-on cocktail making opportunities.
- A chance to invent your own greenmarket cocktail.
- Access to a wide range of bar ingredients.
- An open and welcoming discussion about cocktail making, bar tools and beyond.
What you will learn:
- How to use seasonal ingredients in cocktails.
- The basics of making syrups and infusions.
- Practical cocktail making techniques.
- How to make your own delicious cocktails at home.
Level: Intro – Beyond Basics
Good for: Seasonal Drinking, Cocktail Enthusiast, Cocktail Curious, Fun with Friends
Food Served: Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
What class-goers are saying about this instructor:
“Jenn Smith is such a warm, quirky, and knowledgeable instructor! She has a great sense of humor and a very effective way of teaching.”