|Thursday, Jul 6 6:30 PM – Click here for tickets!|
Menu will include*:
- Salsa trio w/ tortilla chips
- Red snapper & shrimp ceviche
- Oaxaca quesadilla w/ mushrooms
- Carne asada taco & potato and chorizo taco duo
- Cajeta flan
*Menu items are subject to change due to availability. Please contact at least one week before the event with any dietary restrictions.
What you can expect:
- A five-course Mexican-themed dinner led by an Astor Center instructor.
- Five beverage pairings, one for each dish.
- A discussion of Mexican food, beverages, and culture.
What you will learn:
- Exciting new ways in which to pair Mexican food with wine, spirits, and cocktails.
- The fundamentals of food and beverage pairing.
- Tasting techniques and cocktail-making tips through the lens of Mexican food.
Level: Beginner – Beyond Basics
Style: Seated Dinner
Food Served: Five-Course Meal
Good for: Date Night, Wine Curious, Spirits Curious, Food Pairing Education
What people are saying about this instructor:
“Tess was a great instructor. Very knowledgeable about agave spirits and the information she shared was relevant and interesting. Very happy with her class!”