|Wednesday, Jul 12 6:30 PM – Click here for tickets!|
Get to know rum in a whole new way with this special tasting and hands-on cocktail class. Learn the history of this beloved spirit before getting acquainted with three of its most classic preparations.
What you can expect:
- Four tasting pours of rum.
- Three hands-on cocktail making opportunities.
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
- Two hours of education and Q&A time with an Astor Center Instructor.
What you will learn:
- Distinct characteristics and effects of aging on rum.
- Ingredients and distillation techniques used to produce rum.
- Stories behind some of the most famous rum cocktails.
- How to stir, shake, and build a rum cocktail.