|Wednesday, Sep 13 6:30 PM – Click here for tickets!|
Turn up and tune into your wine experience with this blind tasting class focused on France. No need to be intimidated. We’ll give you all the tools you need to taste your way through the iconic region in this engaging and fun seminar.
What you can expect:
- 1 welcome wine
- 6 tasting pours of French wines
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese
- 2 hours of instruction, including Q&A time with an Astor Center Instructor.
What you will learn:
- How to blind taste wine with confidence.
- How to evaluate wine through smell, taste, and visual clues.
- What blind tasting a wine can tell you about your own palate.
- The aromas and flavors that make up French wines.
- The major French regions and styles.
Level: Beginner – Beyond Basics
Style: Guided Wine Tasting Class
Food Served: Bread & Cheese
Good for: Wine Lover, Wine Curious, French Wine Enthusiast