|Saturday, Sep 16 3:00 PM – Click here for tickets!|
New Orleans: birthplace of jazz and American cocktail culture. Enjoy a night of revelry devoted to the drinking culture of the Crescent City, and rediscover the cocktails and traditions that make it a cornerstone of cocktail history.
What you can expect:
- 1 welcome cocktail.
- 3 hands-on cocktail making opportunities.
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
- 2 hours of instruction, including Q&A time with an Astor Center instructor.
What you will learn:
- The rich drinking traditions of New Orleans.
- The stories behind famous cocktails.
- Unique bar ingredients that come from New Orleans.
- How to make shaken and stirred New Orleans cocktails.
Level: Beginner – Beyond Basics
Food Served: Bread & Cheese
Good for: NYC Date Night, Cocktail Curious, Rum Lover, Mixology Lover, Fun with Friends
What people are saying about this instructor:
“Cristina was incredibly engaging and presented the information in an effective and meaningful way. Her passion for the subject definitely helped her be an enjoyable instructor!”