|Thursday, Nov 30 6:30 PM – Click here for tickets!|
In this class we’ll break down the key characteristics and flavor profiles associated with each major Scotch whisky production region in Scotland. From the Highlands to Islay to Speyside and beyond, we’ll explore the terrain and traditions that surround Scottish spirits.
What you can expect:
- 1 welcome beverage.
- 6 tasting pours of Scotch whisky.
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
- 2 hours of instruction, including Q&A time with an Astor Center instructor.
What you will learn:
- The different regions of Scotch whisky production in Scotland.
- The flavor profiles and characteristics associated with different Scotch regions.
- The unique cultural and geographical influences within each Scotch region.
- How to taste and describe different styles of Scotch whisky.
Level: Beginner – Beyond Basics
Good For: Spirits Enthusiast, Spirits Curious, Whisky Lover, Fun with Friends
Style: Guided Tasting
Food Served: Bread & Cheese