|Friday, Nov 17 6:30 PM – Click here for tickets!|
From sparkling cocktails that tickle your tongue to glögs and wassail bowls that warm your bones, winter imbibing is a feast for the senses. Learn about the history and traditions of holiday cocktails while making your own classic and innovative drinks for winter gatherings of any size. You’ll be greeted with a festive welcome cocktail and will make three drinks over the evening.
What you can expect:
- 1 welcome holiday cocktail.
- 3 hands-on cocktail making opportunities .
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
- 2 hours of education, including Q&A time with Astor Center instructor Jenn Smith.
What you will learn:
- The history and traditions of classic holiday cocktails.
- Practical cocktail-making techniques.
- How to use seasonal ingredients in cocktails to give it a holiday twist.
Level: Intro – Beyond Basics
Good for: Seasonal Drinking, Cocktail Enthusiast, Cocktail Curious, Fun with Friends
Food Served: Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.