Saturday, Dec 9 3:00 PM – Click here for tickets!
Step into glamorous Italian drinking culture in this unique cocktail class. From the Negroni to the Spritz, we’ll cover classic and modern-day twists on some of Italy’s finest cocktail contributions.
What you can expect:
- 1 welcome cocktail.
- 3 hands-on cocktail making opportunities.
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
- 2 hours of instruction, including Q&A time with an Astor Center instructor.
What you will learn:
- The cultural traditions behind Italian cocktails.
- An overview of vermouth, bitters, and other modifiers used in Italian cocktails.
- The origin stories behind some of Italy’s most famous cocktails and ingredients.
- Practical cocktail-making techniques for the home bartender.
Level: Beginner – Beyond Basics
Good for: Cocktail Curious, Cocktail Enthusiast, Date Night, Fun with Friends
Food Served: Bread & Cheese