|Thursday, Jan 25 6:30 PM – Click here for tickets!|
Take a walk down memory lane with gin. We’ll enjoy a tasting flight of this iconic spirit, then create a few gin cocktails to enjoy. This class will give you a new appreciation for a historic and truly fascinating beverage.
What you can expect:
- 4 tasting pours of gin.
- 3 hands-on cocktail making opportunities.
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
- 2 hours of instruction, including Q&A time with an Astor Center instructor.
What you will learn:
- Different types of gin and their flavor profiles..
- The fascinating history of gin.
- Classic gin cocktail techniques.
Level: Beginner – Beyond Basics
Food Served:Bread & Cheese
Good for:Date Night, Cocktail Curious, Cocktail Lover, Gin Lover, Fun with Friends
What people are saying about this instructor:
“Jenn was fantastic! Really knew her stuff and had fun with the material.”