Thu, Sep 15th, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM – Click here for tickets!
Get a taste of the South Pacific as we delve into the history, decor, and cocktails that launched the ‘50s Tiki bar craze. You’ll get to make your own Tiki drinks and learn the techniques and ingredients that make them so delicious.
What you can expect:
- One welcome Tiki cocktail.
- Three hands-on opportunities to make Tiki drinks.
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
- Two hours of education—including a Q&A session—with an Astor Center instructor.
What you will learn:
- The fascinating origins and history of Tiki cocktails.
- The key components of making Tiki-style cocktails.
- The know-how to make your own Tiki cocktails at home.
Level: Beginner – Beyond Basics
Good for: Cocktail Curious, Cocktail Enthusiast, Date Night, Fun with Friends
Food Served: Bread & Cheese