Mon, Oct 24th, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM – Click here for tickets!
Allow Andy Fisher—president of Astor Wines & Spirits—to break down the basics of wine. You’ll learn how to taste and evaluate wines, as well as explore the best ways to pair them with foods.
What you can expect:
- One welcome wine.
- Six tasting pours of wine from around the world.
- Six small pairings to highlight specific characteristics in each wine.
- Two hours of education—including a Q&A session—with Andy Fisher.
What you will learn:
- An understanding of the simple and straightforward principles of wine.
- How to identify aromas, tannins, acidity, and other wine characteristics.
- How food pairings change your perception of a wine’s flavor.
- Insight into Andy Fisher’s unique experiences in wine, with over 40 years in the industry.
Good for: Wine Enthusiasts, Wine Curious, Food Pairing Education, Date Night
Style: Guided Tasting
Food Served: Tasting Plate