Mon, Nov 7th, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM – Click here for tickets!
When it comes to Bordeaux wines, it’s all about location. In this accessible and highly informative class we’ll break down the key differences between the wines of the Left Bank and Right Bank of this coveted region.
What you can expect:
- Four tasting pours of wines from the Left Bank of Bordeaux.
- Four tasting pours of wines from the Right Bank of Bordeaux.
- A lively discussion on Bordeaux wines.
- Two hours of wine education, including Q&A time with Astor Center instructor Dylan York.
What you will learn:
- The flavor profiles of Left Bank wines and Right Bank wines, how they differ and why.
- The geographical production areas within Bordeaux.
- The major grapes and blends associated with Left Bank and Right Bank Bordeaux.
- How winemaking and cellaring affect the price, taste, and availability of these wines.
- How to shop and select the Bordeaux wines that fit your palate or preference.
Level: Beyond Basics
Good for: French Wine Enthusiasts, Intermediate Imbibing, Wine Enthusiasts
Style: Guided Tasting
Food Served: Palate-cleansing cheese and bread.