Wed, Nov 30th, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM – Click here for tickets!
Looking for a way to streamline your DIY cocktail making? In this class we explore cocktails that are made in “equal parts” — meaning drink recipes with easy-to-follow ratios that still deliver plenty of flavor and complexity.
What you can expect:
- One welcome cocktail.
- Three hands-on cocktail making opportunities.
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
- Two hours of instruction—including Q&A time—with an Astor Center instructor.
What you will learn:
- How to make and use equal ratio cocktails to your advantage as a DIY cocktail maker.
- The history behind some of the most famous equal part cocktails.
- The importance of ratios in cocktails and how they affect flavor and balance.
- Party planning strategies that use equal parts-style drinks for easier entertaining.
Level: Beginner – Beyond Basics
Good for: Cocktail Curious, Cocktail Enthusiast, Date Night, Fun with Friends
Food Served: Bread & Cheese