Thu, Dec 8th, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM – Click here for tickets!
Go beyond the basics of mixology in this fun DIY cocktail-making class. We’ll focus on unique flavor combinations and standard ratios to help you create delicious custom cocktails.
What you can expect:
- One welcome cocktail.
- Three hands-on cocktail making opportunities.
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
- Two hours of instruction—including Q&A time—with an Astor Center instructor.
What you will learn:
- How to make a well-balanced cocktail.
- What flavor profiles (sweet, sour, bitter, savory) appeal to you in a cocktail.
- How to experiment with making your own cocktail recipe.
- Refresher information on cocktail making tools and techniques.
- How to incorporate various spirits, mixers, juices, bitters, and modifiers into your cocktails.
Level: Beginner – Beyond Basics
Good for: Cocktail Enthusiast, Cocktail Curious, Fun with Friends, Date Night
Food Served: Bread & Cheese