Sat, Dec 10th, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Click here for tickets!
Taste your way across America alongside some of the country’s best artisanal cheese and cured meat selections. We’ll cover the basics of our domestic wine region while exploring classic expressions of US wine, not to mention a few from up-and-coming areas.
What you can expect:
- One welcome wine.
- Six tasting pours of American wines.
- A small tasting plate with six pairings of American meats and cheeses.
- Two hours of education—including a Q&A session—with an Astor Center instructor.
What you will learn:
- The main wine-producing regions of the United States.
- A review of America’s famous and lesser-known wine styles.
- Major grapes, production styles, and wine classifications of the United States.
- The flavors and production methods behind some of America’s delicious cured meats and cheeses.
- The basic principles of wine and food pairing.
Level: Beginner – Beyond Basics
Good for: Wine Enthusiasts, Wine Curious, Food Pairing Education, Date Night
Style: Food Pairing
Food Served: Tasting Plate