|Tuesday, Sep 19 6:30 PM – Click here for tickets!|
Join us on a special exploration of the magnificent and prestigious wines of Domaine Ghislaine Barthod with renowned wine importer Neal Rosenthal. Located in Chambolle-Musigny in the heart of the Burgundy, Ghislaine Barthod makes wines with pure finesse and excellent ageability. Rosenthal has been working with Ghislaine Barthod since 1981, and brings almost four decades of experience and insight to this one-of-a-kind guided tasting.
What you can expect:
- Guided tasting of Domaine Ghislaine Barthod wines lead by Neal Rosenthal.
- Tasting flight of 8 rare selections of Ghislaine Barthod wines.
- Small tasting plate of cheese and charcuterie for mix-and-match pairing.
- Palate-cleansing bread.
- 1.5 hours of instruction and discussion with Neal Rosenthal.
What you will learn:
- The history of Domaine Ghislaine Barthod told through the personal experiences of Neal Rosenthal.
- How Ghislaine Barthod cultivates vineyards and makes wine.
- Terroir and sense of place expressed by Ghislaine Barthod wines.
- How Ghislaine Barthod’s wines age.
Level: Beginner – Intermediate Imbibing
Good for: Wine Enthusiast, Wine Curious, French Wine Lover
Style: Guided Tasting
Food Served: Small Tasting Plate